Everything You Need to Know About Hair Oils...
Hair oils have rapidly become our favourite
multi-use products, here’s why;
* Argan Oil breathes new life into dry, tangled and
flyaway hair by naturally hydrating and enhancing elasticity whilst nourishing
* One of the most lightweight oils around, Jojoba adds moisture and gives hair
added protection against free radicals and UV rays whilst adding shine and
* Pomegranate Oil brings back shine and revitalises damaged
hair, whilst moisturising and protecting against colour fade
* Almond oil improves hair lustre and softness, helping it to become smooth, strong and radiant. It also adds shine by smoothing the hair cuticles.
help regulate sebum production in the scalp much in the same way that face oils
do for the skin. Applying warm oil to
your scalp will help fix scalp problems. The warmth allows nutrients to
penetrate more deeply, ideal for dandruff and itchy scalps
* For a weightless treatment, massage oil into dry hair and
then comb through before washing out. For an extra intensive treatment, tie
your hair in a silk headscarf overnight before washing as normal for reawakened
hair that radiates shine.
* Oils are amazing multiuse products. You can use as a
on either wet or dry hair to smooth the cuticles and tame flyaways, leaving
your hair soft, sleek and shiny.
*Remember – a little hair oil goes
a long way so stick to using them where the hair is driest and the natural oils
don’t often reach
**Save 25% on Jo Hansford Illuminoil until the end of February!**
Hi, I was in this morning, and I forgot to buy my illuminoil, but this email has only just arrived, saying 25% off until the end of Feb? (email arrived 8th March)? is the date wrong, or the email please? I do need some... many thanks, best Jilly