Are You Ready for Spring?
March 23rd 2018
With spring officially here and we *finally* see the end of winter (and the snow!) it's time to start considering a hair refresh. Jo shares her top colour tips on what you need to consider for a spring colour change;
* It’s important to re-evaluate your colour every so often. As you get older, your skin tone changes and some shades can make you look very washed out.
* Consider your skin tone and the colour of your eyes, not all tones will suit you. Take a trip to a wig shop before any extreme colour change to see what shades suit.
* When changing your colour you also need to consider your make up and clothing choices as these will need to tweaked accordingly. Also, don’t forget your eyebrows...
* To achieve shiny glossy colour, you need to start with healthy, nourished hair. Regular intensive moisturising treatments are important. Use the Jo Hansford Intensive Masque to achieve optimum condition.
* Protect your investment. The Jo Hansford Expert Colour Care range has a unique Heliovita Colour Care Complex and Anti-Fade formula to help your colour last longer.
* And last but by no means least...Never attempt to change your colour more than one or two shades yourself using ‘at home’ colour – leave this to the professionals!